Some of us may have ideas or be talented in designing graphics!
Why not turn those into a small money making business venture.
Get your artwork on T-shirts printed and sold via Inatgram or Facebook Market place.
I am going to share with you how you can do just that.
Get shirts printed with your own designs and shipped directly to your clients.
The will be no sale receipt included in the shipping bag.
Placing Orders For Customers
There are two ways to place orders for customers
Step-1: Create your own account. Then use a new image or if you have already a customer account use a saved layout (check previous videos on how this is done). Then in check out stage just do these three things before paying:
- Add your customer details in Step-2 of the check out process
- Add your personal or business email where it asks for email (do not add the customer's email)
- Tick the box that says " Shipping Address - tick same as
- Leave a note for the courier in case you have been instructed by customer. These may be "leave under the bench" or can this order be delivered before "such and such date"
PS: You can name your saved layouts with customer names so it be easy to find for future orders. You can use a naming convention such as CUSTOMERNAME_TYPE(Dog if its a dog graphic)_Date . example: PAUL_SMITH_DOG_20201225.
Step-2: Here you will not logon to the personal customer account you created but just order a shirt to be sent out.
The down side is your artwork will not be saved for a future order in case the customer requests re-prints. I personally like step 1.
Follow these simple steps (the video below is based on step-2) to help manage the order once its in our system to print without creating your own account:
1. Log on to https://customtshirtprintingonline.com.au/
2. Just select a shirt that your client wants and in the deign area upload the graphic he or she ordered to be printed. Then once happy click BUY button.
3. This is where I want you to be careful - in Step 2 of the design/Ordering process you will be asked to fill in shipping details. Fill in the customer details. However add your email instead of the customer's as you want any correspondence from us that includes receipts being sent, to be sent to you not your customer instead.
3. In the section under "Shipping Address" - please select "Same as Billing address"
Once you have done that proceed to the payment page.
What do you do after the order?
- Once you have ordered the garmensted to be printed you will get a confirmation email. Please take all relevant details except the wholesale price and add it in an email to be sent to your client with your own pricing
- When you get a email notifying you that the shirts are ready and being shipped please email your clients again.
- Check in 3 days if the clients have received the shirts.
- Thats all to building your own drop shipping business
Where can you advertise your new dropping T-shirt business?
- On Facebook
- On Instagram
- Have a shopify store and place ads on Google or FB to promote your designs.
I hope this is helpful and all the best in running your own store.
Watch the video .... Below
PS: For dropshipping orders if urgent use the Same Day Dispatch page.